Added to list of my favorite series of the time! *tidak boleh diketepikan The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars & Teen Wolf which I've been madly obsessed about!* This is so awesome you guys! Its AnnaSophia Robb yang comel-comel tuu as a Main Role okayy hehe. Pretty obvious kalau ramai yang tidak tahu menahu about this TV series. Series ni baru je pun, sangat sempat if baru nak layan. Yang tahun ni punya, baru season 1 kot sekarang. 4th episode if I'm not mistaken. Best best! :)
Nama macam the Vampire Diaries kan! At first macam, apa cerita ni nak imitate TVD pulak. But obviously not! Its total differ from TVD! The Carrie Diaries is about some teen comedy drama, not vampirism if thats what they called it hoho.
The hero is some guy named Austin Butler which I'm not very friendly with. Aku duduk bawah tempurung or memang this guy less famous yang menyebabkan aku kureng kenal? Muka pernah nampak but idgaf about whats his name. But I think he's BEAUTIFUL! Handsome lah seposen dua and aku boleh layan lah. I don't know why or if its only me, but aku susah nak layan movie or series yang kedapatan lack of handsome & beauty in it. Tell me if its just me! I can't focus on the story line kalau takde handsome & beauty *sorry*
Well konklusi is I really love this TV series! Jomm layan ramai-ramai heyyy! *group hug*
