He appeared in Game of Thrones, Conan the Barbarian and paling latest is Bullet To The Head! Siapa yang layan semua ni then kenal lah who is it I'm talking about. Then dia acted dalam Stargate : Atlantis sebanyak 5 season I think. Aku tak layan cerita ni but pernah dengar lah. Time tuu I don't even know who the hell he is lagi :D
My bf cakap, and he kind of pelik jugak sebab selalunya my celebrity crush muka boyish & sexy at the time macam Zac Efron, Zayn Malek and so on. But this time is really different. I did adore Chris Hemsworth because of his voice, literally mencairkan. And I really do until now. This guy is lebih kurang je dengan Hemsworth, just he's more tough, big, older and muka ganas *what do we called haha!* Well I don't know man. I think sebab umur meningkat kan, whatcha think. Betul lah tuuu :)
Well bila tengok balik muka macam tu, I don;t know why I can consider him as a celebrity crush, but I just did. You guys should see him in Bullet To The Head, he played an antagonist of course. What do you think that kind of face would do, KILL PEOPLE of course haha! :D


