Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4.2.13

Fat Amy New Semester!


As holiday goes by, as the new semester come by. Surprisingly I don't know what did I do during the holiday. I don't even going out with my friends! I just wandered around home, helping my mom with things, taking care of my siblings for sure. I've also been downloading movie of course! What else would I do *kalau tak download tak naya pulak aku kebosanan bila naik sem nanti haha!*

I had a great time at home. We sometimes go out and have a dinner outside, find something tasty and luscious to eat. Of course we had enjoyed a plenty of time we had together! I was not aware of the time that keep passing by and suddenly its already 2nd February and I had to get back to Muadzam Shah *that sucks*

Ohh result? What happened? Well sucks happened haha! I'm not gonna let everybody know hell yeah haha. In you dreams. Well here I am now, sitting on my woody chair in my new apartment. Malam ni tidur sorang-sorang lah since my roommate hasn't make it here yet. Tak lonely pon, rileks je. I'm cool :)

I got add drop subject to do tomorrow, and I have to get up early! In the meantime aku sempat lagi habiskan Prettty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries & guess what, a new series The Carrie Diaries which I'm currently obsessed with! Ohh somebody please whack my face off!

New semester, new resolution! *I get it I get it, just a semangat-je-lebih & yelah-tu punya ayat* What else can I say, better say it than never! :D Fighting! Ni short sem je kot, cmon lah 4flat! (IN YOUR BIG FATTY DREAMS!) But seriously dude, if you want to get to your dreams, stood up and work for it! Reminder for myself!