Daisypath Anniversary tickers

17.8.11

want-to-watch-movie review

  • New Year's Eve 

hey hey this movie looks interesting! you know why, because they got Zac Efron maaaannnn! and the story is likely same with Valentine's Day, if you watch it. its about what they did for the New Year's Eve and its more to love story actually. I bet its interesting. on theater this December 2011 ;)

  • Fright Night

Fright Night is about Charlie (Anton Yelchin) and his crowd life & dating the hottest girl at school but trouble arrives when there's a new guy at the neighborhood, and he's a Vampire! I don't know what the vampire wants, but he seems like preying Charlie. The vampire named Jerry and played by Colin Farrell. its not very that horror movie, but nampak interesting jugak. no one seems to trust Charlie, and he got to get rid of Jerry himself. on theater September 2011
*yang aku tak puas hati nye ade yg kutuk Twilight sbb ada yg cakap this is the real vampire, fuck Twilight! BOOOOO -..-

  • The Smurfs

haha yg ni I nak tgk! sebab all The Smurfs ni comel sangat! I don't what exactly its about, just watch the trailer on Youtube okay? oh The Smurf yg girl sorang tu, I think its Katy Perry ;) its out at theater this September. I tak pernah tgk cartoon kat cinema, but this one I definitely have to!

  • Abduction

Abduction is about a guy roled by TAYLOR LAUTNER!!! its about he wants to know who he is after he founds out his baby photo is on the website of missing person. he got into trouble to uncover the truth when i don't know, maybe bunch of people who don't want him know who exactly he is. its a Action Thriller movie. cast by Taylor Lautner & Lily Collins. hits theater this September. yeah i wanna watch i wanna watch!!

  • Friends with Benefits

Basically this movie seems similar with No Strings Attached. I don't know because I haven't watch it yet. it cast by Justin Timberlake yeyy! and Mila Kunis. its a comedy genre and I rasa movie ni best jugak ;) wanna know more, check out the trailer on Youtube. out theater on September 2011 toooooo!