Daisypath Anniversary tickers

17.8.11

Day 11 // How did you meet your current boyfriend? If you have one.

my boyfriend? well I have one. how did I meet him? well basically my love story its just simple ;)

One evening, when I get back from school. i was with my mom and the rest of my brothers in a car. as we reached at our housing area, its not far from my house. about 4-5 houses from mine. i saw this one guy, walking aside. i recognized the uniform, it seems like the same uniform as mine, but i wore girl's. then as my mom passed him, i turned my head back, to look at him. and i was like, "Haish sejak bila budak ni satu sekolah ngan aku? Dia duduk area sini ke? Comel pulak tu!" sort of. then tomorrow i looked after him, i asked my friends. and who knows actually his class was right beside mine but i never noticed him before. then i knew his name. who knows, his name was exactly like my brother's ;)

well then it starts. basically that's how we begun. macam aku je terhegeh kan? no its not. its actually him hehe ;)

now its been almost 5years since I know him. few days left before our 4th anniversary.

I Love You honey ♥