Daisypath Anniversary tickers

22.1.13

Random Awesomeness

Hai. What we're gonna do here are swiping all the dusts this blog costs. I guess I just didn't have time to updating and kind of like lack of idea, maybe? But today rasa macam nak update sebab one of my friend just asked me, "Wei kau dah tak update ke blog kau wei, aku tengok post yang sama je dari hari tu".
Well thanks to you, now I'm updating this with craps HAHA!
FYI, I just got back from "gathering" I think? Sepatutnya berbelas orang yang show up and last sekali ended up 6 orang je. How sad. But tak sad pon sebab we were kind of like enjoying our time too much and we're happy to meet each other again after a long time tak jumpa since high school. It's so good to be back :)
We held the gathering in Kelantan *where else kan* sebab we'olls schooled there so just kind of nak membangkitkan suasana sekolah dulu. Rindunyaaaaaaaaaa! I just love love love my friends so much!
Rasa macam nak upload je some photos taken during the days, but I guess I'll do it in another post lah kan. See you around :D

This is my other blog, just a bunch of photos that I think was cool ;)