Daisypath Anniversary tickers

19.2.12

TV series, Big time !!

The Vampire Diaries is getting fucking hard! macam macam lah director ni buat so story ni lebih complicated. It won't stop right? the twist, the i-don't-care-Stefan, Damon yang over protective and the halangan dan rintangan yang nonstop coming and etc! If I were them, I would kill myself for living in such a misery. but I won't stop watching, because i'm their die hard fan in the atmosphereeeeee!

Since then, I also carik another TV series nak layan. Instead of Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars (whick is getting bored sebab aku frust lah with the A thing!) I might also want to catch up Chuck, the Walking Dead, Merlin. and I heard New Girl pon awesome jugak. and many other TV series that I wouldn't sempat nak tengok, kan. I will if there's any cuti which is in the end of semester of course. I'm not a genius or a geek to get a brilliant result. Blimeyy.