sex. love. abstinence.
Admit it, you’ve been tempted to get it in or at least you’ve wanted to have sex at some point of your childhood or teenagehood, but have you ever stopped and actually though about the pros and cons? I mean, I know people that aren’t virgins - some people are 2-3 years younger than me and they got it in before me. In a way, it makes me jealous, but at the same time, I could go ahead and turn into one of them, but even if they really wanted to, they could never be what I am. I’m not saying, that it’s bad if you’re not a virgin, but I’m just not the type of person that would give my virginity to just anyone. I don’t know. Sometimes, I wish I could just let loose and let go of everything I have to offer, but at the same time, I wouldn’t want the person that I’m going to end up marrying to give up their virginity to someone else.
