hari ni, again. terlewat bangun, soory mum! I'm not used to wake up early in the morning. bytheway it's fine right cause I did help you jemur kain kan (: I'm alone now, ohh forgot. with my little sis but she still sleeping, so it's like me and the walls only.
My mum went to Nilai, she said she wanna look up for curtains. She needs me to follow but I said I just wanna sit home and take a look for my sister. And she just, okay. but make sure you feed her and make home clean and tidy before I return home. I was like, okayy (: * whatever but at least I can sit in front of laptop all day!
This evening, my brother who studying in the north will back home, and he's with his friend, with a car! I guess he will arrives about after berbuka. because he make it after school so it's probably around 2 o' clock and it takes about 7 hours I guess. Well I should've sleep at that time. Kte jumpe esok jelah dik eh? ;D

